Sunday, August 10, 2008

Rest When You Are Sick

Ugh! I'm so sick of being sick! I just got over bronchitis and caught a lovely summer cold. So you know what i had to do today...I know, it's ironic. I rested in bed half the day.

It is important to take care of yourself. Without that element, how do you plan to achieve anything?

Yes, I am sure I will be delayed on turning in the proposal I wanted finished by tomorrow, but sometimes those delays become amazing in themselves.

I have to mention that I couldn't concentrate with the headache and congestion etc. Because of that, I worked on simpler tasks. You know what? Those little things bloomed into better ideas.

I'm getting more and more excited at what the final proposal is going to be.

Don't forget that good things come from the least expected places-even ucky summer colds ;-)
Angie

4 comments:

Sharon Goemaere said...

Angie...I hope you are better soon.I just got over an upper respiratory infection myself.Nasty thing it was...Blessings~Sharon

CurtissAnn said...

So sorry to hear you have been sick, but thank you for the reminder that God can use all things for our good. Get better soon. Really appreciate your posts.

blessings,
CurtissAnn

Molly Noble Bull said...

I hope you are feeling a lot better.
Love,
Molly

AngBreidenbach said...

You ladies are so kind.
Thanks!
Angie