Friday, August 22, 2008

I'm still alive!

Hi, everyone,
I've been gone for the summer and struggling with dial-up. I'll be back to post more often on Writers' Rest soon.
If you have any suggestions for guest interviews please let me know.
It may be a little sporadic around here as we're leading up to the conference, but after that I'm sure we'll
have LOTS to chat about!
Today I'm a guest blogger over at Rachelle Gardner's site. Pop over for my take on rejection if you can.
You'll have to cut and paste the link as I can't get it to work! Sorry!
http://www.cba-ramblings.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

Georgiana Daniels said...

Dial up--ouch! Been there and done that. Glad you're home =)

Carla Gade said...

Glad to see you are back!
Missed you! I've been "away", too since I've moved. I'll be back soon.
Carla