Monday, July 7, 2008

Set the World on Fire

by Carla Gade

The Britt Nicole lyrics to "Set the World on Fire" always remind me that I have a special purpose to my life. My purpose is to glorify the Lord in whatever I do. It also reminds me that he has given me special talents and abilities with which I can honor him.

My utmost desire is that I would be faithful and honor him with the dreams and goals that I have. That he would take those dreams and indeed "give them wings".

The Lord has used Britt's lyrics to encourage many. Could it be that he might use me and the words he lays on my heart to be a light to others? Lord, may it be! Give him your dreams today.

Blessings,
Carla

To Consider:

"Set The World On Fire"

I wanna set the world on fire
Until it's burning bright for You
It's everything that I desire
Can I be the one You use?

I, I am small but
You, You are big enough
I, I am weak but
You, You are strong enough to
Take my dreams
Come and give them wings
Lord with You
Nothing I can not do
Nothing I cannot do







". . . whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God."
1 Corinthians 10:31b

"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me."
Philippians 4:13

No comments: