Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Check it out!

Today is the debut of a new online magazine - Christian Fiction Online!
See the link on our sidebar and click on it. It's working as of today!

The magazine is presented by the Christian Fiction Blog Alliance, and edited
by ACFW's own Michelle Hutchinson. As if she didn't have enough to do!
We'll be chatting with Michelle here at Writers' Rest on Thursday.

I'm especially excited about the new mag because I have a short story featured in this first issue.
It was definitely unexpected, but I'm really pleased and just hope I don't get hate mail....hahaha.
It was a sure step out of the box for me but I did have fun writing it.
Next month I will also have a column featured in the magazine, so be sure to add
the link to your blogs and websites. I hope you enjoy it!

No comments: