Friday, December 2, 2011

SEVEN DAYS IN UTOPIA: The Movie

Tonight (December 2, 2011,) I plan to watch the Christian movie Seven Days In Utopia on Dish Network—Pay per view. If you have Dish Network, you can watch it too. God willing, tomorrow I will do a movie review of that movie.
I am looking forward to seeing Seven Days in Utopia because we lived within twenty-five miles of Utopia, Texas for about twenty-five years. Utopia is in the heart of the famous Texas hill country and beautiful. 
For us, this will be a sort of "going home" time.  
Stay tuned.
Molly

3 comments:

Susan R. Mills said...

I heard this was amazing! I think the book has a different name, though. Can't remember what it is. My mom lives near Utopia now. I'll watch for your review.

Molly Noble Bull said...

Thanks for stopping by, Susan. We lived in three towns near Utopia --at different times, of course. It is such beautiful country.
We saw the movie tonight. I will write my review of the movie tomorrow.
Love,
Molly

Teresa Slack said...

Molly, I've never heard of this movie. Can't wait to read the review. I wonder if I can get it here. No Dish Network.