Sunday, June 14, 2009

Your Invitation to join me tomorrow night :-)

Just a few weeks ago I was thrilled to be crowned Mrs. Montana International. In this position, it's my pleasure and blessing to help bring awareness to the work of Hope's Promise Orphan Ministry, the American Heart Association's Go Red for Women campaign and the Jadyn Fred Foundation.

June 15th as Angela Breidenbach talks about filling your treasure chest with Gems of Wisdom and her passion for helping children at home and abroad through Hope's Promise Orphan Ministries, The Jadyn Fred Foundation, and promoting healthy lifestyles with the American Heart Association.

In addition, I'll be encouraging personal growth, healthy lifestyle, and intentional living by uncovering the unique purpose knit into each person’s DNA through uncovering your own gems of wisdom.

You can sign up on facebook here:
http://www.facebook.com/n/?event.php&eid=93005522242&mid=9e39d3G249c312dG1e9b78cG29

Or you can go directly to the page online and listen in here: http://tinyurl.com/mrsmontana

I would be really honored if you would join me on the teleseminar tomorrow night at 9 p.m. Eastern.

Thank you,
Angie

No comments: