Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Welcome!

Welcome to Writer's Rest! We're so glad you stopped by!
We hope this will be a place of community for writers.
A place where you can put your feet up, relax, rejuvinate
and recharge those batteries.
Share with each other.
We all have hopes and dreams, and we're all in different stages
in our writing career. Everyone is welcome here, whether
you're still plowing through your first manuscript or working on your fifth.
Let's encourage each other, pray for each other and spur one another on to good deeds.

Sisters and Brothers in Christ, we're writing for the King!

Come on in and sit a spell...

3 comments:

Betsy St. Amant said...

This is a great idea Cathy! I hope it really takes off. All of us could use this! =)

Lori said...

Hi Cathy! I'm glad you stopped by my blog. :) I love this idea, and I'd love to participate. Count me in!

Paul said...

Hi Cathy,

I think this is awesome!

Count me in too!

Paul