Thursday, October 18, 2007

More Intros!

Meet three more of our Contributors, Betsy and Lori, and Janice!

Betsy Ann St. Amant, an inspirational author in North Louisiana, has a heart for three things - chocolate, red polka dot shoes, and sharing the amazing news of God's grace through her writing. She has a bachelor's degree in Christian Communications from Louisiana Baptist University and contributes monthly articles to www.crosswalk.com. Her first Christian Fiction novel, Midnight Angel, is now available on Amazon! You can contact her at betsystamant@yahoo.com.

Hi! I'm Lori (also a proud ACFW member)... I spend most of my time as an evil villain chasing my beautiful princess and handsome prince around our castle. My long-suffering husband helps me sneak writing time in between nefarious deeds and occasionally orders take-out for the sake of the cause. I write contemporary women's fiction, but I love reading any book that shows me something more about who God is and who I am. I want to keep growing so I can write my own books that way.

I like thunderstorms, recycled textiles, Anthropologie and Jacques Pepin. I dislike pickled fruit, the sound of brooms on concrete and the Oakland Raiders.

I can't wait to join you on your own writing journey--it looks to be an adventure!

Coincidently, or not, Janice LaQuiere started writing the day after she received her first computer, and tapped out her first novel, a gun slinging western, 3 months later. Since then she's completed 9 novels. She is an active member of ACFW, and her byline has appeared in Purposeful Singleness, Crosswalk.com, ChristianWomanToday.com and Spirit-led Writer. Janice won first place in the 2006 Dixie 1st Chapter contest, and finaled in the 2005 ACFW Noble Theme Contest, and the 2006 ACFW Genesis contest. She's served as a judge for ACFW's Book of the Year contest, and the 2007 Christy Awards. You can vist her online at www.janicemary.com

No comments: