Sunday, November 25, 2007

Flowering Tea





One of my favorite things to do for a moment of rest is to have a cup of tea. Every now and then, it helps to make it a special one.

The little glass teapot above has a special hand-sewn flowering tea. It's made with white tea leaves, chrysanthemums, and silk. As hot water is poured over the tea ball, the leaves slowly blossom into this beautiful floral arrangement.

I love to share this with someone because they always enjoy the tiny show. Then we always enjoy a really good pot of tea. I think it's important to find moments like this to savor. What better way than over a special flowering tea? It's a small miraculous moment of unexpected joy.

If I could offer you anything today, I would offer you moments of unexpected joy.

Angie

You can visit Angie's daily blog over at:
God Uses Broken Vessels

No comments: