Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Happy New Year!

We wish each and every one of you a blessed New Year!
If you are perusing the web and happen upon our site, say hi.
Share your reflections of the past year, and your hopes and dreams for the new one.
We'd be honored to stand with you in prayer for whatever you are asking God for at this time.

My reflections are posted on my blog. It's been a crazy year in many ways, and a long one.
I'm really actually thrilled to be embarking on 2008 for a lot of reasons.
I'm grateful to be excited about a new year. I'm grateful for the blessings God has given me, and continues to.
I am in pretty good health. I have a wonderful husband and two amazing children. I have so many things
to be thankful for this morning. So many wonderful friends and a great family who stand by me and cheer me on.

Most of all, I'm forever thankful for my salvation. For the assurance that this life is not the eternal one, that we have so much more to look forward to in heaven.

Let's agree together in spirit that all we say and do here this year will be to the glory of our Father, who loves us beyond comprehension.

I pray that in the coming year He continues to bless you all and that you are reminded daily of His great love for you.

No comments: