Thursday, January 31, 2008

One last day with Molly

It’s Friday Free For All Day here at Writers’ Rest, so we’re going to tie up some loose ends from our interview time with Molly Noble Bull. :-)

Leigh: What has been your favorite writing-related gift over the years?

Molly: My computer and printer, given by my husband, Charlie. What would I do without them? What would I do with Charlie? Or our three sons and four grandchildren? What would I do without the Lord?


Leigh: We all need families and friends to support us and our writing, and it sounds like you’ve been extra blessed in that category. When you’re not busy with them or working on your latest book, what hobbies or interests do you enjoy?

Molly: I am interested in genealogy and Christian causes. I’m very pro-life. I love to watch the Science Channel and Foxnews Channel.


Leigh: Science, genealogy and news – sounds like you’re a woman who always wants to learn something new. What can we expect from you in the near future?

Molly: I’m contracted to write more books, and I would like to tell you about them.

First, Runaway Romance will be published in trade paperback in 2008 or 2009. Runaway is two short contemporary novels under one cover, and I wrote the first one. My novel, Alyson, is set on a Texas cattle ranch, and yes, I said contemporary. :-) The other novel is written by Teresa Slack.

As I mentioned earlier, I am a dyslexic, and I am writing a non-fiction book titled The Overcomers: Christian Authors Who Conquered L.D. The other authors are Margaret Daley, Ginny Aiken, Jane Meyers Perrine, and Ruth Scofield. We all suffer from learning problems and are multi-published. The Overcomers should be out in 2009.

I have to write two more long historical novels in the Faith of Our Fathers series (following Sanctuary), and I am contracted to write another non-fiction book. Also, Tsaba House plans to reprint The Rouge’s Daughter. And my Steeple Hill long historical, The Winter Pearl, is still available in mass-market paperback.


Leigh: Wow! That’s a lot of projects to keep up with. It’s great to see that you’re working on a non-fiction project that’s close to your heart, because people sometimes say it’s hard to work on fiction and non-fiction. You’re an inspiration to the rest of us.

Where can we find your books when we’re ready for a great read?

Molly: Sanctuary and The Winter Pearl can be ordered from Amazon, christianbook.com, Borders, Target, Books A Million, and Barnes and Noble. The easiest way to find them is to visit my website, http://www.mollynoblebull.com/. Just scroll down the main page and click Molly’s Books.
From there, you can read about my books, see my covers and read excerpts from Sanctuary and The Winter Pearl. You can click over to Amazon, etc. from there.

So as Forrest Gump would say, “That’s all I have to say about that.” But I am delighted to be here and want to help new writers in any way I can.


Leigh: We’re glad to have you as part of the Writers’ Rest family, Molly. I know I’ll learn a lot from your experiences and am sure others will, too. You’re a real blessing to us!

No comments: