Sunday, April 27, 2008

Montana Romance Writers

Well, I'm excited to announce the new RWA (Romance Writer's of America) chapter that is forming in Montana!

We met Sat, Apr 26th at the Missoula Public Library.

We have a new Google calendar and a new blog/website. But be kind to us as we get ourselves up and running:-) All you have to do is go to Montana Romance Writers and follow along as we ramp it up this year!

We even have officers. And guess who is the Newsletter Editor! Moi!

Anyway, I'm not planning on much rest today as we get ready to head out to Thailand. We're picking up our daughter and touring to learn all about her experiences this last year.

So for the next Sunday, I'll be letting my daughter order all my food! I won't have a clue!

See you in a few weeks.

Angie

No comments: