Tuesday, January 6, 2009

A willing Vessel

Tuesdays with Tiffany

by Tiffany Colter

If you read this blog or my Writing Career Coach blog you know that I'm a person who focuses on planning-then executing your plan.

As important as that is the month of January for me is about being a willing vessel.

Are you opening yourself to be that willing vessel? Are you willing to put in the effort to pursue His call for you? Are you willing to learn the marketing skills to help advance your writing career?

These are the questions I've asked myself as I began 2009.

As you look at 2009 are you preparing the year to be obedient to God's call to write?

Be ready to step out of your comfort zone-and be a willing vessel.

Tiffany Colter is a writer, speaker and writing career coach who works with beginner to published writers. She can be reached through her website at www.WritingCareerCoach.com
Learn more about Tiffany's Marketing techniques on her main blog.
Read Tiffany's award winning manuscript "A Face in the Shadow" on her fiction blog.
She writes a blog for the Christian writer Tuesdays at Writer's Rest.

1 comment:

Susan J. Reinhardt said...

Oh my, did I ever need to read this! It always boils down to obedience. Thanks.

Blessings,
Susan :)