Sunday, September 14, 2008

Such a great day!

"Ufta, what a day!" my grandma would say. In Swedish it means something like "Oh My Goodness." At least it does in my family:-)

I had most of the day to myself. I know, unheard of!

I worshiped on my own, worked on some projects online and updated my website.

While I was spending time alone with God, I asked him to help me listen to hear his voice.

Next thing you know, I've written the opening to a whole new book.

Even though today was very restful and peaceful, I accomplished more than I had in weeks. That sense of accomplishment came with a good dose of joy and surprise, lol.

I think I learned a dash more how to listen to God, but I have miles and miles compared to the tiny bit today.

Today was a very good day. Now I just have to figure out how to repeat it:-)

What would you do if you had one whole day to listen? The house is quiet, no one will be home and the phone ringer is off. How do you spend that gift of time?

Angie
PS Take a look at my updated website! It will continue evolving as we add a cool and artistic page for my non-fiction book, Insanity Rules.

No comments: